Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Top Five!

I'm going to give you a list of my top five favorite brands of coffee! Hooray!
1. Allann Brother's
2. Starbucks
3. Tulley's
4. Seattle's Best
5. Peet's
 

These are the common brands that we always have in my house. At the moment, we have Tulley's House Blend. It's very good. It's a simple medium roast of coffee, but it's rich and satisfying. Tulley's is the kind of coffee that taste's great any way you have it. I don't drink a lot of black coffee, only when it's necessary, but if I do it's usually Tulley's.
I've been drinking coffee since I was ten years old. My older sisters consistently made pots of coffee everyday, all day. They eventually realized that I could make their coffee for them when they were too lazy, which was always. I got into the habit of making it for them because if you haven't noticed, coffee is one of the nicest ways to show your love and appreciation for someone. Plus, I made it better than them.
Coffee has a funny way of bringing people together, just like beer and cocktails bring people together. It's the simplest way to ask someone on a date, catch up with an old friend, hang out with friends and family, or just be by yourself and read. You can either go out to a coffee shop or stay in. Either way, coffee is a simple way of kick-starting your day, whether it be with friends, family, or just yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment