Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to Properly Brew Morning Juice

There is, in fact, a proper ratio to use when brewing coffee. Usually it's one to two tablespoons of coffee for every six ounces of water.
I, however, load the water to about five cups on the water line and put in five spoonfuls of coffee in the filter. I like my coffee stronger than most people, so sometimes I'll put a little extra in to add some more richness.
My aunt in Alaska likes instant coffee...and there is nothing wrong with that!

The best instant coffee I've had is Folger's and Starbucks Via. But I encourage anyone who has been in the routine of drinking instant coffee for at least half your life, buy a coffee maker with a timer and some good and fresh arabica coffee beans...and a coffee bean grinder.
A coffee maker with a timer works best for people with a hectic morning schedule. All you have to do is set the timer for a certain hour in the morning and it'll make it for you! As long as you prepare it the night before, otherwise you'll just get a broken coffee maker.

If you start drinking real coffee, you'll look like her and the ends of your hair will look like majestic steeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment