Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Perks of Being a Coffee Lover

I ended up receiving a Starbucks gist card in the mail as a belated birthday gift. There were other things, but they're irrelevant. Anywho, I got to order my favorite latte today before choir: a double-tall caramel macchiato. My mom used to order a caramel macchiato every time we went to Starbucks. It ended up being my favorite drink!


I love the way the caramel and the rich espresso collide with each other. It forms a rich, strong, and salty sweetness in your mouth which makes it extremely satisfying. There's more of a milky, caramel taste without the extra shot, but I love the way the espresso combines with the caramel, so that's pretty much why I like getting the extra espresso.
I encourage anyone to add more espresso to those sweeter drinks. Like the caramel brulee, peppermint, eggnog, pumpkin spice, and pretty much any sweet latte. There's my two cents!
Have a wonderful coffee-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment