Friday, June 15, 2012

A Take on Blended Coffee!

Everybody's had the usual blended, sweet, syrupy coffee drink before. It's always hard to find the perfect one. But in doing that, you have to go through the 'much-too-sweet' blends to learn what you prefer.
Coffee Culture has decent coffees and mixed drinks. However, they're a bit on the sweeter side and usually causes a sugar crash!
This is why I love Allann Brother's coffee drinks at The Beanery. They make it strong enough for all of the coffee lovers (like me) but they add a sufficient amount of flavor to add a sweet kick that doesn't leave a syrupy taste in your mouth.
Last night I had a Black Forest freeze. It had cherry, vanilla, coffee grounds, and some chocolate in it as well as loads of espresso. Needless to say, I was up all night. But it was almost worth it! It wasn't too sweet and I tasted a lot of the espresso, which is what I LOVE.
Maybe I'll update this more often, but read and share it with your coffee loving friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment