Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cap-uh-chee-no!

I was at this quaint cafe this evening with my family having dinner and I must say, the food was incredible! But that's not what this post is about. Since I was pretty full, I decided to order some sort of coffee. I like having straight coffee (with either cream or sugar) mostly in the morning to sharpen my mind a little bit and to wake me up, so I decided to go with a cappuccino with a shot of vanilla flavor. I must say, I was pleased! Most cappuccino's I've had have been too milky, but I don't have them on a regular basis so what am I to say? Anyways, it was so good. It wasn't too sweet and I could taste the espresso! It even had some coffee grounds at the bottom! When I see coffee grounds at the bottom of the mug, I'm always pleased because usually that means they've made it strong enough. I don't know what kind of espresso they used, but it was so delicious.
The reason I like to drink coffee on a full stomach is to help my food settle a bit faster. It may be different for everybody, but coffee runs through me like no other. After the first cup in the morning, I always have to go! It acts as a very light laxative for a lot of people, which is great if it's common for you to be constipated.
Cheers to coffee: a natural laxative!

No comments:

Post a Comment